Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26


Ugh, getting back into the swing of school is HARD… The kids always have a hard time adjusting to the schedule and the workload. Ruby gets emotional, and Clayton gets obstinate. It took him a couple HOURS to get through his homework tonight. I always forget that this happens, or more likely, I hope that we've outgrown this process. 

But I've realized a few things about him lately--what drives me nuts about him, habits I wish he would change or improve--it's ME. 

I see ME, and I don't like it. Funny how our children can be mirrors like that.


More on that and our new school routine later. I've been the Homework Police tonight, and I'm tired. It's a very taxing job. One I didn't apply for but received by default. Those are the hardest ones to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...