Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6


Wow, my first post all week! We did in fact get ourselves moved last weekend and are tremendously grateful for all the people who helped! I've been wading through all the stuff this week, and it's taking much longer to unpack & get settled then it took to throw everything in boxes to begin with... But I figured I'd emerge from the rubble and share a few pictures. :)

The aftermath of a nice play date this morning, the new kitchen mostly unpacked & put together, Eva loving her strawberries, & my wall collage. The kids were voting on what to do after dinner {watch a movie or ride bikes}, and Clayton would encourage the baby to do a "so big," raising her hand, in order to gain another vote for his choice. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...