Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13


Bacon. It seriously makes everything better. Pizza, grilled cheese, & even potato salad. I needed a side dish for the community picnic tonight, so I decided to mix up my regular potato salad recipe by adding blue cheese & bacon. And It. Was. Awesome. I was secretly hoping the picnic would get rained out so I could have it all to myself. :)

In other news, when we moved into our new house, I asked Ruby if she wanted me to create a "rainbow wall" in her room, filled with rainbow pictures & art. She said, "I would LOVE that!" So I've been looking for some inspiration. If you see any rainbow artwork out there, let me know! 

The kids were excited to find hot chocolate at the picnic, stating that it was a perfect day for some hot chocolate to warm them up. And it was! 

How was your day? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...