Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31: Meatless Monday My Pig's Butt


Tonight I made cabbage and noodles for dinner, except it's Meatless Monday. 

But Meatless Monday is not the boss of me, so I'm thinking about converting to Bacon Monday's. That sounds like a pretty good trade to me! 

Meatless Monday's my pig's butt.

But really, I don't know who I'm kidding, because we don't have individually themed meal days at my house. That would typically require something they call "meal planning" and "making a shopping list," neither of which are ideals that I currently subscribe to, much to my budget/husband's chagrin. 

So meals generally fall into a solitary, over-arching theme of "what's available." Basically, we will eat, but I have no idea what it will be until about 4pm. You can ask me then. ;)


P.S. Link up some of your favorite bacon recipes in the comment section if you want, because I'm going to need some inspiration!



Have you joined the email list yet?? Get posts in your inbox------->

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan. As I usually say, "You either like bacon or you are wrong." Good bacon recipe: Pasta Carbonara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to all of that! Only when I suggested Bacon Monday's, Ben said that he doesn't really like bacon. I was like, WHO ARE YOU???? lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...