Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16: Splash Pad and Mom Fail...


Although this photo looks cute and bright and happy, today was totally a big, huge Mom Fail kinda day... I reacted in anger more times then I can count, and I apologized even more then that. My encouragements didn't outweigh my criticisms, I'm sure. 

I think I go through this every summer--I seem to forget how to be with my children all the live long day without wanting to kill them. Or lose my mind. Maybe I should've been born a hamster and then I could just eat them all and call it a day. 

Seriously though, they should prescribe a mild sedative for mothers so that we can survive the long summer months with some sense of peace and sanity remaining come August. Anyone know a guy??

#I'mtotallykidding
#mostlykidding
#65.5%kidding...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...