Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1: Anniversary Weekend, Take 3

My sweet husband brought me coffee in bed! :)


So long, trendy hotel. We are on to greener pastures {i.e., unmade beds, laundry that needs folded, white walls covered in fingerprints... Otherwise known as home.}.


I saw a turquoise wall. I couldn't help myself. It's like an involuntary reflex.


Pet art. It's in a category of its own.


There were many dogs out and about on this beautiful day! This little Boston works here.


LOVE this apartment building.


We found an Oil & Vinegar store! Finally a place where I could knock back straight up vinegar and it was completely socially appropriate. #bringonthefreesamples




You guys. If you are ever in Columbus, you MUST eat here!!


Not only did they plate it all cute, but it was the BEST gyro I have ever had. And that garlic sauce, to die for!






With those prices, they'd better apologize...




Target shopping.


Poor little Eva was pretty tired after her fun weekend! Lol. It was so good to see these crazy kids! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...