Friday, January 23, 2015

Foto Friday {Actually on Friday--Imagine That!}, My Week in Review: January 16-22

This week's Foto Friday finally happens to be up to date. Enjoy!


January 16


January 17
"My daddy painted it!" Said Eva. She was excited.

So was mommy.


January 19
I often order "extra extra extra pickles" when I go to Chick-Fil-A, and believe it or not, they actually punch it in that many times {or more} on the register. The green letters shine back at me the promise of a profusion of sourness in my sandwich with the increments +1 pickles, +2 pickles, +3 pickles…

Sadly, it's not very often that I open up my sandwich and see "extra" to the degree for which my taste buds were hoping. Sometimes as little as three small pickles qualifies as "extra."

But not today.

Well played, Chick-Fil-A. Well played.

#thereischickenunderthere
#butyoucan'tseeit
#itwenttosleepunderablanketofpickles


January 20
Aaaaannnnddd, we're back at Chick-Fil-A. Again. But no pickles this time.


January 21
We put Eva in a big girl bed last night, but I didn't take a picture until today. She's so cute with all her little babies. Auntie Jen--two of those babies are "Sadie" and "Sillllas." His name is elongated for some reason.


January 22
Today I got up to date on all the collages, and I don't want to see another one for a while.

And p.s., Aldi now has organic cheese. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...