Friday, November 14, 2014

Foto Friday, My Week in Review: November 8-13

Foto Friday is the collection of photo collages from my week. What used to be seperate daily posts are now conveniently bundled together by the week. Enjoy!


November 8


Girls morning at Target, and they poured over all the cute girly things while we were there. Eva kept pulling clothes off the rack and saying, "cute!"

And whoever thought to put Starbucks INSIDE Target = GENIUS. I can think of few better combinations or marketing strategies. They just make getting that yummy cup of coffee so easy….

Toby was reciting the rainbow on the little piano this evening: "Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Too." Ruby said, "no, Toby, that's brown, not 'too.'" But he insisted it was.

<laughing til you cry emogi>


November 9



November 10



November 11

That moment when you get out of the car at preschool drop-off, look down, and realize you are still in your pajama pants. I literally forgot to get dressed, and I didn't notice... Perhaps I packed my brain in the lunch boxes this morning. 


November 12



November 13


Frozen underwear, check. M&M rewards, check. Potty training to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...