Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1: Greater is the One Living Inside of Me



My soul feels tired. Tormented by schoolyard woes. Overwhelmed by the demands of life. Drowning in laundry and sight words. Fighting off sickness in my flesh. Sneezing out worry & coughing up fear. My throat is sore.

When I get anxious about the future, God says He's already there.

When I worry about my children, God says they're in His hands.

When I think that I'm a failure, God says He never condemns.

When I feel like I can't go on, God says the battle's already won.

When I feel sick and tired, God says He's in the business of healing.

When I wonder if I'll ever be enough, God says He's more then enough for me.

When life isn't going how I'd thought, God says it's under control.

When I can't seem to measure up, God says I'm precious to Him.

When I feel dirty from the grime of sin, God says he can wash me clean.

When I feel so lost, God says I can be found in Him.


His thoughts are higher then my thoughts and His ways higher then my ways. He is the Way. And the Truth. And the Life. 


Call to Me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own. 
Jeremiah 33:3


His words are powerful, moreso then any earthly, human thought, and they can set you free. They can give you life. Real life.

If you let them.


For greater is the One living inside of me then he who is living in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...