Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31: Weirdos Unite


Back to reality after a week of spring break.... I'm soooo not a morning person. :*( But it was a beautiful day today!! I saw buds on trees--dare I say spring is here?!?!?! 

The kids played outside almost all night after school, and we finally met some of the neighborhood kids {not pictured}. The first thing the little nine year old girl said to me was, "just so you know, if I start to act a little weird, it's because I am weird."

I said, "well, you won't have any problem fitting in around here."
#weareweirdtoo
#weirdisthenewnormal
#weirdosunite

I think we are going to get along splendidly. How can you not already love the kid with an opening line like that?!? #classic



P.S. Cooking and/or flipping turkey burgers is not my spiritual gift. #notevenalittlebit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...