Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3


The kids woke up this morning & found that Jack Man had helped himself to a bowl of cereal. Tonight he made some snowflakes for them to find in the morning. 

I tried some whole milk plain yogurt mixed with maple syrup & chia seeds, and it was A-MAZ-ING! It would make an awesome breakfast with some raspberries & granola. I almost made a special trip out to the store this afternoon to get some! When we first started our real food journey months ago, I tried buying plain yogurt & mixing in a sweetener & none of us could stand it, myself included. It was too "sour" tasting, even with the sweetener. We were just so used to the over-sweetened stuff from the store. It's nice to see that we've all made some progress! I have it to the older kids at dinner, & they all loved it and asked for thirds! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...