Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12


First significant snowfall of the season, and it stuck all day! The weather can't decide between fall and winter--it was weird seeing the ground covered both with snow and colored leaves from the trees that haven't finished shedding the last remnants of fall. I shall call it "finter" and it shall be my finter.

I took a picture of 9:10 on 11/12/13. Get it? One of those weird once-in-a-century moments. Where were you at 9:10 this morning? Or evening?

Also, I managed to get gas this afternoon at one of the last pumps that still had it for $2.99. Phew! Since this morning, all the others had shot up to as high as $3.29 again!! Crooks.

For more random thoughts from me, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...