Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13: Poop & Pancakes

Soooo... I was feeling pretty optimistic that Toby was officially potty trained, and then this happened. He came over to me and said, "Mom, I pooped on the carpet. And now, I don't know what to do!"

Silver lining, at least he told me & didn't try to hide it somewhere...


Can you post a picture of poop online? I don't know, but I guess I just did. You should've seen the horrified and utterly confused look on Ruby's face as I was taking this picture. She said, "you want a picture of the POOP for your collage?!?!?!?!" I laughed and said, "well, no, not really, but it is what happened today." 

Some days are crappy, literally and/or figuratively. I'd like this to be a place where things are real, in all their messiness, because there's freedom there. So I will post our blessings alongside our crap. :) And on that note, the rest of our day didn't involve any {crap, that is}:


I have a whole wheat pancake recipe that I really like, so I'll post that sometime soon. 

Maybe I should change the title of my blog to Poop & Pancakes, since I just seemed to flow seamlessly from one to the other... Too much? lol

Anyways... We went to the FREE LUNCH program at church {check it out fellow CLE peeps!}, Clayton finally got home {we missed him!}, and I got Every. Last. Dish. Washed. Don't blink or you might miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...